Friday, April 6, 2012

The ♥ List

Spring Favorites

Jens Pirate Booty sheer dress, $99 / Current/Elliott short shorts, $227 / Betsey Johnson pink cocktail dress, $138
  Pins and Needles lace cocktail dress, $69 / Forever 21 pointed toe flat, $20 / Stone jewelry, $72
OPI NYC Ballet Collection, $8.50


A few trends and pieces I'm really loving this spring.  Kind of a wish list if you will.  I can't imagine spending $227 on a pair of shorts though, but I like how those look.  I did see a similar pair in brown at Forever 21 that would make a much cheaper alternative.  I don't own the OPI NYC collection yet, but I'm thinking of picking up a few.  They all look pretty similar, so I might just pick up the white (Essie Marshmallow dupe?), grey, and beige.  Oh, and the glitter.  The glitter's a given. :P

Have you picked up any polishes from the OPI NYC Ballet collection?  And what are your favorite spring trends?  I'd love to hear your thoughts! ^__^


Liz

1 comment:

  1. I love the pastel and floral trend but I think I would look weird in floral dress:) Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)