Monday, May 6, 2013

Whimsical Nude Print Nail Art


Hey all!  I feel like it's been a while since I last did nail art.  I was in the mood for nude nails and color, so this is what I came up with.  I liked the illustrated look it had, so I made it matte to further emphasize that quality. 


What I Used
Base - OPI My Vampire Is Buff
Colors - Zoya Stunning Collection
Black - Sinful Colors Black Striping Polish
Matte Top Coat - Butter London Matte Finish
Dotting Tool


So far, I'm really liking this matte top coat by Butter London.  The other matte top coat I own is Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.  That one is okay, but some of my nails would sometimes have these small white clumps on them.  They weren't too noticeable, but it still annoyed me.  I didn't have that issue with this Butter London one - so far so good!

Here are also some pictures with regular top coat. :)




I preferred wearing this look matte, but it looked good both ways.  What do you think?


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)