Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[Review+Swatch] Icing Witch's Brew


Good morning! Today I'm showing you an untried that I finally got around to wearing. It's been gathering dust in my helmer, so I pulled it out for my northern lights mani. I can't believe I haven't worn it yet. I have so many untried like this that I need to wear. Must work on this!


Witch's Brew, 3 coats: black jelly base with green micro glitters. Formula and application were all great. I bought mine at Icing, but they might not sell it anymore as it was part of their 2011 Halloween collection. Swatches are shown with top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)