Friday, October 17, 2014

[Nail Art] MoYou London Kaleidoscope 09



Hi everyone - happy friday! Today's mani features images from MoYou London's Kaleidoscope 09 plate. I wanted to do something simpler this time with pink as the accent color, so this is what I came up with. I added a few rhinestones to give it some flair as well.


Look at how detailed the images are! I love the floral aspect of this plate. Like Kaleidoscope 08, there's a lot of negative space in the designs that you can color. Depending on your choice of colors, your mani can look elegant or colorful and playful. All of the images picked up very cleanly without giving me any trouble.


For my ring finger, I should note that that's not the exact design on the stamping plate. I had an incomplete transfer (my fault), so I ended up free-handing the black outline around the "petals". I added gold glitter over the outline to tie it in with the other nails.


Polishes Used
Sally Hansen Greyfitti
Milani Hot Pink Rage
Milani Bombshell (light pink)
Milani Black Swift 
China Glaze GR8
Nicole by OPI Lips Are Dripping Honey (glitter)



What do you think? I feel a little unsure of the color combination in this one. The gold and grey together kind of bugs me, but I can't hate it because the designs are so pretty. ^__^ Now I want the rest of the Kaleidoscope collection! MoYou London's new Kitty plates (12-14) looks pretty fabulous as well.

Availability: MoYou London plates are available on moyou.co.uk for £4.99 each. About $8.50 each as of 8/22/14 (my last purchase). The exchange rate then was 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.587361 British Pounds. Shipping is free to the UK. Shipping to everywhere else is free with £15+ orders. If you make an account with them, you can also receive a 15% off discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)